mercredi 2 mars 2011

To be continued.. about DANANANANAYKROYD




I've just come back home from the DANANANANAYKROYD's concert, which took place at the Haymakers. I'm wet with beers, with sweat, and i've got a terrible tinnitus. But I can tell you that the tonight performance of the band was GREAT!! I'm working on a true article, check the blog this following week. And I'll explain why did I choose this photo.

Ready to rock'n'roll, enjoy your music.

R'c.


Je reviens tout juste de ce concert complètement fou des DANANANANAYKROYD. Je suis trempé de bière, de sueur, et j'ai des acouphènes mortels. Mais ce que je peux vous dire c'est que la performance du groupe était tout simplement GRANDIOSE. Un vrai article est en cours de préparation, checker le blog dans la semaine qui suit. Je vous expliquerai pourquoi cette photo avec la pomme et au pain de mie.


Ready to rock'n'roll, enjoy your music.


R'c.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire