lundi 14 mars 2011

Delicate Steve




Today i'm gonna tell you about my last discovery: DELICATE STEVE. We don't know a lot about them. I just know they come from New Jersey in the USA and... THAT'S ALL!! I'm trying to ask them some questions by mail, I hope they'll answer.
Anyway, I can tell you it's a great band. Drums are just like I love, dynamic and essentially composed of the toms. The electronic sound played by the guitar is a real success. And the melodies are awesome, it really keeps you on the edge of your seat. The vocal is definetely not missing.
I think if I should describe the band, I'd say it's a mixture of Ratatat, Passion Pit and a bit of Metronomy together.
I discovered the band in a video called Longboarding Apex posted by Koreus (Have a look, it's a pretty good one). Since then, I bought their album, and I've had my Ipod on the repeat mode.

Ready to rock'n'roll, enjoy your music.

R'c.

Aujourd'hui je vais vous parler ma toute dernière découverte, dont je suis vraiment content: DELICATE STEVE. Un groupe dont on sait finalement très peu de chose. Il vient du New Jersey aux États-Unis, et... C'EST TOUT!! Je vais tenter une petite interview par pour en savoir plus, on verra bien si ça marche. 
Il y a bien une chose que je sais, c'est du gros son. Une batterie comme je les aime, dynamique et essentiellement composée de toms et de quelques autres percussions. Le son très électro joué par la guitare, est une vraie réussite. Quand aux mélodies, elles sont géniales et comblent très largement l'absence du chant.
Même si le groupe à un style très particulier et bien personnel, je le décrirais comme un mélange de Ratatat, Passion Pit et une pointe de Metronomy.
Je les ai découverts grâce à une vidéo de longboard postée par Koreus. Depuis j'ai acheté l'album et je le laisse tourner en boucle sur mon ipod. La vidéo s'appelle LONGBOARD APEX, ça vaut le coup d'oeil.


Ready to rock'n'roll, enjoy your music.


R'c.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire