lundi 14 février 2011

Il faut partager!



Welcome in the heading « Your Ga-a-ame/Votre jeudi ».
This section of the blog is only for you. I'll post only YOUR video in which you're playing music, which can be your composition or a cover. I'll add at each of your video some information about you or your band. To have your video on the blog, you just have to let me know about it by sending me an email on tujoues.r@gmail.com and i'll be my pleased to do it.
Ready to rock'n'roll, and enjoy your music.

R'c.

Bienvenue dans la rubrique « Your Ga-a-ame/Votre jeudi ».
Cette partie du blog n'est consacrée qu'à vous. Je vais poster ici uniquement VOS vidéos dans lesquelles vous jouerez une chanson, qui peut être une de vos compositions ou bien une reprise. Je joindrai à chacune de vos vidéos quelques informations sur vous ou votre groupe. Pour poster votre vidéo, envoyez moi un mail sur tujoues.r@gmail.com et je me ferai un plaisir de m'exécuter.
Ready to rock'n'roll, and enjoy your music.

R'c. 

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire